sreda, 26. marec 2008

Nona / Grandmother

Nisem le jaz tista, ki se v naši družini posveča ustvarjanju. Pravzaprav je krog ustvarjalcev prijetno širok in raznolik. Danes bi vam rada pokazala velikonočni prtiček moje none. Vsak praznik nas preseneti z novim, skrbno izvezenim motivom.

I'm not the only crafty person in our family. There's a lot of us. Today I would like to share this embroidery with you. My grandmother made it . It was carefuly placed over the Easter basket ful of home baked goodies.

3 komentarji:

Amy pravi ...

that is just lovely! So nice to have such wonderful keepsakes! My great grandmother crocheted and quilted and the one each I have I just cherish becuase I know how much love she put into making it just for me!

BeachysCapeCodCupboard pravi ...

Some of my favorite tablelinens were made by my grandmothers and great grandmothers! Yours is very lovely!

Catherine pravi ...

A very nice keepsake~it's beautiful! I Love your quote about mothers on your side bar~fantastic, and so true!
A lovely blog you have!
Cat