Moji čarovnički / My little witches

Gospodična G v svojem novem kostumu. Naredila sem malo večjega in upam, da ji bo za pusta še prav. Ah, pa saj ji bom takrat tako ali tako sešila nekaj novega... bolj pomladnega.

Miss G in her new costume. I made it a little bigger so it shoud fit her at the beggining of spring (we have a big carneval then). But I think that I'll sew a new one then... something more springly (is that even a word?)

Gospodična N v preprosti tuniki, v kateri se je lahko nemoteno plazila. Tudi klobuk je hitro odvrgla, da se je lahko radovedno ozirala okoli.

Miss N in a simple tunic in which she could crawl. A hat was on the floor the next second I put in on her head.

Klobuk gospodične G. / Miss G's hat. It is bigger with an elastic band so it fits on an adoult head as well.


Tunika. Mislim, da bi jo lahko uporabila tudi za kakšnega viteza. Z zlatim ščitom in mečem, bi bil prav privlačen. / I think that this tunic would look great as a knith tunic as well. With an golden shield and sword would be just elegant.

Moj največji šiviljski dosežek do sedaj. Osnovni kroj je iz Ottobre design (itak), ostalo pa je nastajalo kar sproti - iz glave naravnost v realnost.

My biggest sewing achievement. The basic pattern is from Ottobre design (of course). I had such fun making this dress.

Nujno vam moram povedati, da sem za obe oblekici in klobučka uporabila blago in dodatke, ki sem jih pred časom dobila od Hurrayic (no črn žamet je bil moj).

I must tell you that all babric (except the black velvet) came from Hurrayic a while ago. To make somethink from a giveaway gift was her wish and my promise. So here they are - a costumes for my girls.Thank you Hurrayic!!!

Komentarji

Oseba Elizabeth sporoča …
looks like you had fun sewing and they had fun wearing!

and you will like the skirt pattern - it is SO easy!
Oseba Cape Cod Washashore sporoča …
What beautiful clothes you have created for your girls!
Oseba Lisa sporoča …
Beautiful outfits. I just did the results for my blogtoberfest giveaway that you left a comment for and I added two extra notebooks into the draw and you won one. If you could email me your address and I'll post it to you. Thanks!
Oseba the spool artist sporoča …
your kids are so cute and the costumes are fantastic! i can't believe you made them yourself!
Oseba Anonimni sporoča …
Brecht pravi:
Prvi jutranji pogled skozi okno, znova anjdena star knjiga
navdušeni otroci..