Na današnji dan... / On today's date...


Hmmmm, le kaj smo počeli aprila 2006?

Hmmm, I wonder where were we on April 2006?

Komentarji

Oseba Rumour has it sporoča …
Dear Anja, thank you very much for your visit! I see there´s Spring in your country as well! :D
I think I´ve something for you here... would you mind to send me your home-address? If not, it´s alright too of course!
my mail: somethingwhite@gmail.com

Best greetings and a good weekend!
Marjolijn
Oseba K sporoča …
Joj, si me ustrašila, sem morala še 1x preveriti na koledarju, da ni slučajno že april :D
Oseba Anja sporoča …
Ne, ne, nič bat, moram malo prej objavit leto, da imamo dovolj časa poiskat prave slike.
Oseba Reginas Cottage sporoča …
Hi Anja
Loveley picture.I like Spring!!!
But here is the weather not friendly
It's rain !
I wish you a nice weekend!!!!
Regina
Oseba david santos sporoča …
Really beautiful posting!!! Nice flower and pretty colours.
Happy Day!
Oseba Elizabeth sporoča …
oh, springtime. are you ever coming to minnesota? you look lovely at anja's!
Oseba RunwithSticks sporoča …
Just hopped over to see what year April was going to bring :) I'll have to go dig through everything and see where I was in 2006! Your April 2006 looks incredibly lovely and spring like!